Indian Head Massage is a variety of massage movements are used to relieve accumulated tension, stimulate circulation and restore joint movement.
About Indian Head Massage
A massage therapist will start the treatment by applying pressure to points in the upper body to release knots and muscle tension. They will then focus on the head and neck to reduce headache-causing blockages and promote circulation of the cerebral fluid.
Below are the top seven reasons to have an Indian Head Massage;
1. Helps prevent migraines, headaches and back pain
2. Promotes hair growth
3. Detoxifies the body by stimulating lymphatic drainage.
4. Relieves sleeplessness, restlessness, and insomnia
5. Relieves symptoms of anxiety and depression
6. Renews energy levels
7. Boosts memory capabilities