We’ll help you get a good night’s sleep!
Do you suffer from insomnia, have trouble getting off to sleep or experience disturbed sleep patterns? Help is at hand …
Why come to us?
At Devon Clinic we understand that there can be many underlying causes for insomnia and other sleep problems.
We take a holistic, ‘mind and body’ approach, working with you as an individual to tailor a package perfectly designed for you get the sleep you need for your health and wellbeing.
We help you understand:
- Why are you having trouble sleeping?
- Why haven’t your previous attempts to tackle poor sleep not worked?
- And what – together – can we do about it?
Here at the Devon Clinic, we’ve put together an effective sleep well package based on many years’ experience helping people improve their sleep. Our team of experts work together to create a package tailored to your unique body, personality, mind and goals. You should start to experience improvements quite quickly, usually within a week or two.
Is it right for me?
Come in for your free, no-obligation consultation and find out if it’s the right choice for you. At this first session we:
- take the time to get to know you and what makes you tick
- find out about your current sleep patterns and how these are affecting you
- ask you about your previous attempts to improve your sleep – what’s worked and what hasn’t
- explain our winning formula of combined therapies and treatments
- help you set achievable goals for better sleep
- work with you to plan any changes to your diet and lifestyle
- design your personally tailored package – which combination of therapies, over what timescale
- make sure you have tailored support over the course of the package
- answer any questions you may have
- book you in for your first session if you decide to go ahead.
What’s included in my tailor-made sleep well package?
We know that you’re more likely to enjoy better sleep through a combination of therapies and treatments. These may include:
- Hypnotherapy – targeting the unconscious mind with powerful suggestion techniques, usually three sessions
- Counselling – to talk through any anxieties that are keeping you awake
- Massage – helps with relaxation
- Aromatherapy – massage using essential oils specially selected to help induce sleep
- Acupuncture – can correct and harmonise any imbalances in the body which might be affecting your ability to sleep well
- Bowen Technique, Chiropractic, Cranio-Sacral Therapy or other physical treatments – to relieve any pain which might be making it hard to sleep
We’ll help you choose the right combination of therapies.
We’ll also give you practical advice and support on relaxation, clearing the mind and other techniques you can try yourself.
Can you guarantee my sleep will improve?
We’re very confident in what we offer … but of course you have to do your bit too in terms of any diet and lifestyle adjustments. The good news is that you’re not on your own: we’re here to support you throughout your journey towards optimum sleep. If you’re ready to make the commitment to yourself then we see no reason why you can’t enjoy a better night’s sleep!
How long will it take?
Usually the initial package is spread over three to six weeks, but there’s no hard-and-fast rule. We’re flexible … and you can decide how what suits you best. We also offer follow-on packages for maintaining good sleep.
What will it cost me?
Sign up by the end of March to get our special all-in price of £199.
This includes your free initial consultation and six therapy/treatment sessions.
It’s affordable. Over a six-week period, for example, this would work out at less than £5 a day.
Can I spread the cost out?
You can either pay the full amount up-front or make an initial payment of £59.00 followed by four weekly installments of £35.00.
How do I book my free consultation?
Contact us now to book your FREE sleep well consultation and discover how we can help you achieve you get the healthy sleep you deserve. Either call us on 01803 500 300 or contact us online: